All 3 Credit Bureaus Are Offering Free Credit Reports Weekly Through April 2021
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, All 3 credit bureau companies; Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, have announced they will supply free credit reports through April 2021, to all individuals that request them. You can request your report here: https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action
Why Does My Credit Report Matter
- Credit reports may affect your mortgage rates, credit card approvals, apartment requests, or even your job application.
- Credit reports affect your ability to get a business loan
- Reviewing credit reports helps you catch signs of identity theft early.
The US Government Allows One FREE Credit Report once a year. Federal law allows you to:
- Get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion
- Ensure that the information on all of your credit reports is correct and up to date.
- Stay protected from Identity Theft by Monitoring your Report Annually
Professional Funding Company Offers Equipment Loans and Leases
Benefits of Equipment Loans and Leases
- Preserves Capital
- Keeps Working Capital and AR Lines Open
- No Liens on Business, Business Collateral, Personal Assets or Real Estate
- Do not have to cash flow which Bank Loans and SBA loans Require
- Do not have to have comparable PayNet credit
- Allows Your Business to Establish Business Credit
- Keep Cash Reserves for Emergency situations like COVID-19
- Allows you to Pay for Equipment as you Use it while reserving Cash Reserves